We are glad to introduce for the first time in Fenn's Quay history we are opening up our kitchen to a few successful cooks . They will get to work along side the Fenn's Quay kitchen team whilst producing their own four course menu to the awaiting paying guest.
The guests will have a night of fine food, fun and tasting of fine wines and beers with guess the wine and rate your meal as well as meeting foodies and wine enthusiasts as well as the panel of judges !! Tables will be communal as so everyone gets to chat and have fun as well as enjoy the experience for food and wine total cost will be €50 per person
what do you have to do to enter ?
* the applicants must create a 4 course menu consisting of amuse bouche, starter, main and dessert .
* the menu per person should cost no more tan €22 per person
*a little paragraph on why they should get this opportunity .
* closing date for submissions is the Thursday 3rd of November
* applicants must be over 17
* post your entries to No. 5 Fenns Quay, Restaurant, Sheares Street, Cork
or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
the "Chef du Jour @ Fenns Quay" final will be held 22nd 23rd & 24th of November and on the final night the winner will be announced !!!